During a shocking 1 hour presentation, I will demystify the digital world showing parents:
- How to teach your kids about: What NOT to share, how to use social media safely, the dangers of posting too much, how some posts can harm their future reputation, why Teens are now being charged with possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Guidelines for teaching self regulation and responsible use to help prevent addiction.
- Why kids are getting addicted to video games and social media.
- How to connect with your kids so that they will want to follow your rules.
- Tricks Tweens are using to get around parental controls
* Not appropriate for children.
My presentations have been applauded across Ontario for helping children develop self regulating habits to avoid gaming addiction and excessive use of social media.
To see what other schools are saying click TESTIMONIALS.
To Book Natalia McPhedran: email firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-229-8955.