“Tweens & Tech” will be presented to students during the day. This age-appropriate 45 minute presentation details:
- Social Media: What NOT to share; how to use social media safely; the dangers of posting too much; how some posts can harm their future reputation; how to post on Youtube & Instagram without being annoying; why Teens are being charged with possession and distribution of child pornography.
- How to use devices responsibly to prevent excessive use and avoid addiction.
- How predators lure kids into chats … and how to stay safe.
- Engaging videos of tough lessons learned on privacy and how to protect yourself online.
Tweens & Tech has been applauded across Ontario for helping children develop self regulating habits to avoid gaming addiction and excessive use of social media.
“4 Ways to Keep Kids in Check on Social Media” will be presented in the evening to parents. During a shocking 1 hour presentation, Natalia will demystify the digital world showing parents:
- How to teach your kids about: What NOT to share, how to use social media safely, the dangers of posting too much, how some posts can harm their future reputation, why Teens are now being charged with possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Guidelines for teaching self regulation and responsible use to help prevent addiction.
- Why kids are getting addicted to video games and social media.
- How to connect with your kids so that they will want to follow your rules.
- Tricks Tweens are using to get around parental controls
* Not appropriate for children as some of the content is disturbing.